Pages

May 25, 2013

Exciting news :: The Crafty Fox!


I've been a bit quiet on the blog front this past month as there's been exciting things in progress... I've opened a new little crafty venture - The Crafty Fox shop & studio in Beechworth!

It's in the beautiful original schoolhouse building in town, built in 1863.


I've been loving every minute of sourcing lovely handmade clothing & goodies, setting up displays and finally opening my doors this weekend.  I also plan to run occasional crafty workshops and a regular Sunday crafternoon session. Yay!!




Find out more on The Crafty Fox website and Facebook page. And if you're in northeast Victoria do pop in and say hello! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hurrah! I'm so glad that beautiful building is back in action, and with such a lovely new shop in it! We look forward to sticking our noses in soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! Yes I'm so lucky to be in this beautiful old building. Look forward to saying hello! :)

      Delete
  2. Oh that building is stunning! What a wonderful place to have a shop...and a fantastic looking one at that. Why oh why, do I live so far away?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...